Secret Sound - Contest Rules
Click here for hints and incorrect guesses.
$1000 Secret Sound Rules
- All contestants must be at least 18 years old and have two forms of identification. A valid social security card must be presented prior to accepting winnings.
- Only one person per household may be a winner in any 30-day period.
- Employees and their immediate family members of other Peg Broadcasting,LLC and other media companies are not eligible to participate in the $1,000 Secret Sound promotion. Immediate family members include but not limited to spouse, mother, step-mother, father, step-father, brother, step-brother, sister, step-sister, son, step-son, daughter, step-daughter and/or anyone living within the same household of an employee or immediate family member.
- All contestants must consent to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for promotional advertisements for sponsors and PEG Broadcasting, LLC stations with no monetary compensation.
- Peg Broadcasting is not responsible for phone or internet malfunctions. Telephone contests with "cues to call" are only official when heard on-air via radio. Due to delays in streaming broadcasts, listeners to the online stream may not participate in any Peg Broadcasting conducted on-air contests.
- After hearing the secret sound, participants must be the tenth caller @ 507-1053. The tenth caller must correctly identify the secret sound to win the $1,000 Secret Sound.
- By participating, each winner agrees to abide by all rules. WOWC/105.3 and Peg Broadcasting, LLC has the sole discretion to terminate a contest or promotion at any given time, change the rules of, or extend the dates of a contest upon notice. The management of PEG Broadcasting, LLC, whose decision shall be final, will settle all disputes.